kitana: (Default)
[personal profile] kitana


This journal is friends-only. Please comment to be added.



...then this LJ cut is for you. XD

I don't know what I would say here that you couldn't glean from my profile but.

My name is Ashley, I'm 25, black, and I live in Phoenix, AZ as a transplant. I used to live in Detroit, MI, but the economy is so shit there right now that there was no use staying. Despite that, I still love my city to bits and will bite you if you say bad things about it. I used to also live in a small town in Iowa.

My default usericon is a picture of me, if you are so inclined to see what I look like. :)

I'm a fangirl without a home right now. :( I am looking for new fandoms to hang out in, so my recommendations box is open!

I live with my awesome boyfriend [livejournal.com profile] dailybeating and I work as technical support, thus I am a computer guru, and I will fix your shit stat. Or, if I can't fix it, I have a black belt in google-fu and I will find something that can fix it.

I also find coke better than pepsi, I enjoy debating politics and feminism, and I wish that fashion designers would get their heads out of their arses and stop making plus sized clothes look like kaleidoscopes.

That is all.

friends-only banner by [livejournal.com profile] kiraesque

on 2007-08-06 10:20 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kitanabychoice.livejournal.com
O_o You're already added. XP

on 2007-08-06 10:36 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kurai-no-cho.livejournal.com
well,i thought i should comment.just in case ,so i can stay on.

on 2007-08-06 11:10 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kitanabychoice.livejournal.com
*LOL* I guess you missed the memo. XD When I made the journal friends-only, I told everyone that nobody would get cut or anything. <3 I just was late about getting a fo banner.

on 2007-08-07 12:37 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] vegeta-no-oujo.livejournal.com
I believe it went friends only so Jeremy couldn't contact you. Which is a good reason.

Come on IM, yes? I miss my Kitling-chan (gives puppy dog eyes of doom) (@).(@)

on 2007-10-16 04:16 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] neko-no-baka.livejournal.com
see, this is what happens when a real life social life decides to adopt me, I lose touch with my flist. But now, I am determined to seek out my fellow friends and return to the wonders of the online fandom!!!

fine

on 2007-12-12 03:05 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] destined08.livejournal.com
im fine and don't fret i safe and sound all so ok tthanks to nicloes cussing and jermy worering u can email me at ponch2569@yahoo.com

moving

on 2008-04-26 10:51 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] destined08.livejournal.com
hi how are u ?

on 2009-11-05 03:38 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] devienta.livejournal.com
hi, I love your stuff and I'm finding some random common interests, I too am a black belt in google-fu. Anyways add me?

xx

on 2009-11-05 03:41 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] devienta.livejournal.com
*embarrassed* I just realised I've commented 2 things to you saying roughly the same thing so sorry about the repetition and completely accidental comment spam. xx

on 2009-11-05 05:32 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kitanabychoice.livejournal.com
Totally okay! :) Sure, I don't mind adding you. *does so* Welcome!

on 2010-04-02 11:31 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] afrobelle.livejournal.com
add a sista :)

on 2010-04-02 11:45 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kitanabychoice.livejournal.com
done! welcome! :D

ADD ME!

on 2010-05-15 04:00 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] nicola-pooh.livejournal.com
moo add me!!

on 2011-11-07 01:52 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lil-jei.livejournal.com
I'd love to be added so I can read some of your fics :)

on 2011-11-07 03:04 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kitanabychoice.livejournal.com
I'm happy you want to read my fics! I actually keep them in a separate journal ([livejournal.com profile] kirschvanille) and it's open to the public. If you're interested in my everyday going-ons, though, I don't mind adding you. :)

on 2012-10-25 06:02 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] angels-magnet.livejournal.com
Hey there! :)

I hope you do not mind me asking this, but I just found your journal, and we do share several interests, and I wanted to know whether it is okay for you if I added you & whether you*d like to add me back? I won*t be angry with you if you say "No" now, but of course, it*d be a pleasure to add you :). *babble babble babble*

My name*s Rina, by the way, and I am 28 years old, living in Germany. I am music-addict mainly, and I write about whatever comes to my mind actually (== Anything on my interest list (and more) actually :D), but also about stuff that happened to me and so on.

Hope to hear from you soon~~!! :)

on 2012-10-25 03:46 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kitanabychoice.livejournal.com
Ohai, welcome aboard! Yeah, I see we have similar interests/communities listed, so cool. :) I only update my LJ maybe every other week, but I'm active like nobody's business. *g*

on 2012-10-25 03:54 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] angels-magnet.livejournal.com
YAY!! Feel added~! (Can you feel the add??? *silly* XDD)

on 2012-12-05 03:18 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] vronik.livejournal.com
Hello!!! I am from Argentine and I love love pervert things jajaaja (yaoi is my favorite), I don't speak good english but I am learning. I hope you can add me like a friend ^.^

Profile

kitana: (Default)
Kitana the Universe Collision Specialist

December 2015

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:36 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios