Because I am made of lazy, here is a rundown of recent things in list format:
- EEEEEE. A MONTH UNTIL CHICAGO!
- Finally saw Zombieland. The movie is absolutely amazing and pants-pissing hilarious. I love zombies, and I endorse this movie. \o/
- I changed my hair by relaxing it. There may be pictures sometime.
- Supernatural friending memes on LJ are infusing my f-list with new, sparkly life.
- I have no idea why, but my porn-fu has seemed to vanish lately. Could someone help me find it? D:
- EEEEEE. A MONTH UNTIL CHICAGO!
- Finally saw Zombieland. The movie is absolutely amazing and pants-pissing hilarious. I love zombies, and I endorse this movie. \o/
- I changed my hair by relaxing it. There may be pictures sometime.
- Supernatural friending memes on LJ are infusing my f-list with new, sparkly life.
- I have no idea why, but my porn-fu has seemed to vanish lately. Could someone help me find it? D: