Now that I've finished up one
kink_bingo challenge, I decided to go back for a second. My new card is here:

I already have Sam/Dean branding fic trying to write itself right now. It's coming out... interesting so far. There is also Castiel/Sam worship fic in my head. Komui and Lenalee are taking up the chastity devices spot. Everything else, though, is a toss up. Hm.
I probably won't get another bingo in by the deadline since it took me two months to get my first bingo in, but, ah well. Still exciting to write.
In other news, I'm going to be mailing my poor laptop to a laptop specialist in Tampa Bay, FL to have them look at my motherboard. My Transformers computer case hasn't come yet either and I'm about to lay the smackdown on USPS over it.
I have no idea what the mail's deal is lately, but they'd better fix it soon. :

I already have Sam/Dean branding fic trying to write itself right now. It's coming out... interesting so far. There is also Castiel/Sam worship fic in my head. Komui and Lenalee are taking up the chastity devices spot. Everything else, though, is a toss up. Hm.
I probably won't get another bingo in by the deadline since it took me two months to get my first bingo in, but, ah well. Still exciting to write.
In other news, I'm going to be mailing my poor laptop to a laptop specialist in Tampa Bay, FL to have them look at my motherboard. My Transformers computer case hasn't come yet either and I'm about to lay the smackdown on USPS over it.
I have no idea what the mail's deal is lately, but they'd better fix it soon. :