kitana: (Default)
[personal profile] kitana
So, I’ve been watching Ghost Hunt and it is quite adorable. I have never shipped a het ship as hard as I do Shibuya/Mai. I’m only 12 episodes into the series, but I already feel like it’s going to become one I will recommend to everyone and their mom. Some of the happenings in the anime are genuinely creepy, and I sometimes find myself pointing at my screen going “ohhellno” and rambling to myself about how I wouldn’t be caught dead in such a creepy situation. XD;

The fandom for Ghost Hunt seems to be incredibly small, though, so if I want to see fic I may have to write it myself. I don’t know if I will; I figure I will need to see the rest of the series first.

The only other anime I’ve watched recently is Shikabane Hime. I completed that one, and I wrote a bit of fic for it, but the fandom for that is not incredibly small – it is nonexistent. I thought maybe I could round up people who listed it as their interests and get them to join my community I made for it, but it looks like it’s not going to be a fruitful endeavor. FUNimation is going to have to show Shikabane Hime on TV or something for it to get any recognition.

Although, I have been following Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I will save my squee about that for later, but I will say this: eee, Scar!

Profile

kitana: (Default)
Kitana the Universe Collision Specialist

December 2015

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 08:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios