Arr, I am so boring for not having posted over here in a while. I've been too busy reading to write anything, though there is nothing new. Pumped out three more
kink_bingo prompts over at
kirschvanille. Also wrote bits of a random story about a guy who works as "the guy behind the glory hole" to pay off his family's debts. Um, yeah. It makes no sense whatsoever, but was borne out of an urge to write cocksucking.
I notice that I have this obsession with the theme of parents selling their children off to various buyers because they can no longer afford the children. One of my short stories has that theme and all of my other stories want to try and play with that trope too, in which I have to smack them on the hand and tell them no. :P
Have been reading Aesop's fables at work, and some of them... are kind of harsh, wow. It speaks of death rather plainly, which is not a bad thing as much as it is suprising. I don't remember them being that way as a kid. They sort of inspire me a bit, though.
I notice that I have this obsession with the theme of parents selling their children off to various buyers because they can no longer afford the children. One of my short stories has that theme and all of my other stories want to try and play with that trope too, in which I have to smack them on the hand and tell them no. :P
Have been reading Aesop's fables at work, and some of them... are kind of harsh, wow. It speaks of death rather plainly, which is not a bad thing as much as it is suprising. I don't remember them being that way as a kid. They sort of inspire me a bit, though.