kitana: (me)
[personal profile] kitana
…I need more friends over here on Dreamwidth. D: Anyhoo, I also wanted to do the OTP meme, stolen from [personal profile] sugared. This is going to be moderately difficult, because I’m a pairing whore and tend to ship everybody and their mom…all together. So… here goes:

1. Edward/Alphonse (Fullmetal Alchemist)
2. Harry/Draco (Harry Potter)
3. Naruto/Sasuke (Naruto)
4. Luneth/Arc (Final Fantasy III)
5. Dante/Virgil (Devil May Cry) (this is probably my OTP of OTPs, because I can’t have either of them with anyone else… EVER. EVER I SAY.)
6. Luck/Firo (Baccano!)
7. Jasdevi/Tyki (D.Gray-man)
…well, there. You get seven of my closest to OTP pairings that will ever exist. So now I will add in my OT3s which are…:
1. Lavi/Allen/Kanda (D.Gray-man)
2. Lavi/Lenalee/Allen (D.Gray-man) (I know this is silly considering the above, but I don’t like Kanda/Lenalee)
3. Rude/Elena/Reno (Final Fantasy VII)

This took me about 45 minutes. D:

In other news... the operations guy just called in and said "later gator"...I am amused. XD

Profile

kitana: (Default)
Kitana the Universe Collision Specialist

December 2015

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 09:55 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios