So... looks like my workplace blocks
ponderosa, and
kinked directly, but I can look at the content through my friendslist. I was able to look at them just last week! whaaaat. this makes me go :( because I wanted to review how many sign ups there were! boo.
on the topic of
kinked, though, I am about 4k into it and stalled because I suddenly realized that I don't know how I am going to make unwilling character A turn into willing character A. *headdesk*
If you were a vampire, how would you make someone unwilling to be your blood donor, willing?
I need more friends over here.
on the topic of
If you were a vampire, how would you make someone unwilling to be your blood donor, willing?
I need more friends over here.
no subject
on 2010-04-24 08:31 pm (UTC)What sort of powers do your vampires have? And what is your vampire willing to do to turn A willing? Is coercion a possibility? I have seen the "A needs something, and B is the best option (or, uh, best of the bad options) to turn to for help" and it never gets old. And if your vampires are the type who make feeding feel good for the donor, maybe it just takes a few, "sure, I'll help you...though I need a bit of blood in exchange" before the donor's willing?
no subject
on 2010-04-24 08:38 pm (UTC)Some coercion is definitely an option! My vampire can make feeding feel good, and does have hypnotic powers and maybe mind control. :9 Thanks for the ideas, I think I have something to go on now~
no subject
on 2010-04-24 08:54 pm (UTC)Mind control does go well with vampires! *purr* I will totally be one of your cheerleaders if that will help! I peeked at your signup again (uh oh, abuse of mod powers!) and hello my buttons. :D