acai

NSFW Dec. 26th, 2009 07:32 pm
kitana: reno (whoa)
[personal profile] kitana
"How old are you? 28? 29? You're an attractive young woman, I'm sure you'll want to start a family some day. Would be a shame if something got in your way."

Yes, because every attractive 20-something is just looking for a way to start a family. *beats Fringe in the face*

Stop making me have Do Not Want moments, show. I kind of like you.

I should update more here, but in the meantime, have a recap of everything else:

    Sherlock Holmes was awesome and prrrr.
    New boyfriend, David. Hooray.
    New cat, Jewel. Double hooray.
    Just barely passing intermediate college algebra. Why so hard?

Profile

kitana: (Default)
Kitana the Universe Collision Specialist

December 2015

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:49 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios